Waste Treatment

Industrial Waste, Domestic Waste, Organic Waste, Inorganic Waste, Hospital Waste and many other waste.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gas and the Winds Blow

Pelples say I'm free, free wherever I go, I could be anywhere, in all directions. I do not have the form, and easy to change the shape. I am a very light material, unappreciated and tend to be hated by others. I walk aimlessly, always follow wherever he goes, if he run then I will come running after him, if he walk slowly, I will with difficult walking slowly to follow the plot. I am not something that has no purpose, but I would strongly influenced by his existence. If he is silent then I will free fall down and can fell everyone underneath. The effect can be very fatal and can lead slander arise. Me and him am not a harmonious spouse and always hand in hand but his presence will make it easy to determine the direction and destination path. Faster he runs then I will be more eager to catch up and make me free from fatal catastrophe, then I will disappear without anyone knows.

Who am I and what Him is, this is a story telling about the gas and the winds blow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home